Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Another day, Another product of my perpetual boredom





Your Element Is Fire



Your passion and emotion are as obvious as the brightest flame.
You make sparks fly, and your passion always has the potential to burst out.

You are exciting and creative - and completely unpredictable.
You sometimes exercise control, and sometimes you let yourself go.

Friends describe you as sensitive, spirited, and compulsive.
Bright and blazing with intensity, you seem mysterious and moody to many.



-----------------------------
I took some other online tests...

I am:
43% Hippie (Left over from High School, where I was 100% Hippie, also, I wear sandals every day)
84% Asshole (Most would dispute that to be a much higher number...)
41% Metrosexual (Not true, I'm Married, which is the same thing...)
84% Evil Genius (No comment, as my plans for world domination are secret...)
47% Tortured Artist (?)
34% Geek...

Okay, I work, as everyone who has checked my profile can see, at a Computer Helpdesk. I feel that I have done a pretty good job to only be 34% geek. I'm afraid I must cut this post short however, my fellow nerds and I must retire to our Nerdery with our calculators...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home