Saturday, January 08, 2005

No, No, I meant "OOH!!" as in 'Surprise and Alarm.'

It's Saturday (as the date would suggest) and we are hella busy here at the helpdesk. Like "losing my religion" busy. I've been here since 9 am and have taken 21 calls. Maybe I'm just being gripey, but that's stomach churning for a Saturday. Usually I don't take that many calls the whole time I'm here. I work for 10 hours on Saturday and Sunday (which is stomach churning in itself).

The other really great thing about this, is that the calls we are getting are for random things. Stuff like, "I can't remember the 8 characters that get me on to my computer" or "I left the 'Caps Lock' on for no reason and locked myself out of my account." It makes me sad.

Special Thanks to Brian Peck for randomly coming in to work.

7 calls were taken during the typing of this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home